First Post

It is always difficult to write the First Post. But having taken the plunge there isn't anyway but to go about with it. So let me try my level best to explain what I intend to do with these pages. 
Let me clearly state at the outset that these pages are going to vent my ideas, my feeling and my thoughts on a wide range of topics not necessarily limited to my professional and academic -- though one of the prime intentions remains so, with an eye to introduce and critically examine literary and allied topics to my students -- but also to talk about myriad social and cultural topics that affect us. Last but hardly the least to put in one place the various notes and write ups that lie here, there and everywhere associated with my travels to far and near -- that it so much of a passion with me. 
Hope readers will find bits and pieces of me in these post and enrich me with their valued comments  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dramatic Significance of the Banquet Scene in Macbeth

Dramatic Significance of the Porter Scene in Macbeth

Charles Dickens's Hard Times: Some Critical Points